» player informationPLAYER:
CST (UTC+8)CONTACT: graygriffin» character information NAME:
Pokemon OC, from the Pokemon Legacy forum RPGCANON POINT:
After facing the Rose Town Electric Gym( HISTORY )( PERSONALITY )STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:
Eliza is very familiar with the concept of magical girls, so she'll probably adjust to the various monster battles and such faster. However, she'll be unprepared for the darker side of Magical Girl Raising Project, due to only having watched optimistic, non-deconstructed magical girl shows. She has also grown into a fairly good tactician from being a Pokemon trainer, and can probably extrapolate that into instructing a group of magical people as well. She is also used to traveling and living on her own, as that's the general expectation for teenagers or even younger where she comes from.
Eliza is, however, very clumsy, and overestimates her own abilities. She often fails to notice important details, such as the fact that the person she's talking to is actually an alien, not someone in a costume.
Eliza is, as mentioned, very gullible. She will be quick to trust Fav, as well as any fellow magical people, and will probably take a while to realize when someone doesn't have her best interests at heart. She can also overestimate her own competence, and as mentioned, will be very arrogant about her psychic power. That last part probably won't come up for a while due to the depowering, though.
Speaking of which, Eliza will deal poorly with being separated from her Pokemon and losing her powers. She will be a bit more prepared for not having her powers, but despite the short period of time they've been together she already has a close bond with most of her Pokemon. If someone else regains them, she will be very quick to promise anything to get them back.ABILITIES: Illusion
- Eliza has the psychic ability to create very realistic-acting visual illusions subconsciously, simply by thinking of what she wants to happen and willing it to happen. Because of this, she believes that her powers are telekinetic, since she regularly creates illusions of things moving on their own. However, looking close will reveal that her illusions are slightly translucent.World of Confusion
- Whenever she is hit by one of Witch's Confuse Ray attacks, Eliza enters an alternate world where she is a ruler of some sort, as well as a magical girl, and her Pokemon are similarly either human or monster companions of some sort. There seems to be some supernatural influence beyond her own imagination, since on occasion she can "hear" what her Pokemon say to her in this state, although she definitely puts her own spin on things.REGAINS:Slinky the Tepig
- She literally shoved her way into becoming Eliza's starter, leading to a rift between them at the start. However, they have slowly started to accept each other, and Slinky is very protective of her trainer, although she often acts sarcastic when Eliza gets too into her fantasies. Her Ability is Blaze, and her moves are Defense Curl, Rollout, Tail Whip, and Ember.Blade the Pidgey
- Eliza's first catch, who was fainted and nearly killed by Slinky. She hurried to heal him, and he was so grateful to her that he swore his service to her. He tends to act according to his own code of chivalry, and is most loyal to Eliza first and foremost. His Ability is Keen Eye, and his moves are Tackle, Sand-attack, Agility, and Air Slash.Witch the Vulpix
- She managed to escape Eliza once, but ended up accidentally running into her again. Annoyed because she thought she was being followed, she ended up attacking, but ended up captured. While initially annoyed, she was pacified a bit by the idea of being able to achieve her true potential, or even evolve. She and Slinky often snark about Eliza together. Her Ability is Drought, and her moves are Ember, Roar, Will-o-Wisp, and Confuse Ray.Dragon the Diglett
- A strange Diglett who randomly bumped into Eliza on her journey. While he can't communicate at all, he seems fond of her, and will often stick close to her side. He sometimes has nightmares of when he was part of a larger group of Diglett in the Diglett Tunnel, without any individuality of his own. His Ability is Sand Force, and his moves are Astonish, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, and Mud-Slap.Flute the Phanpy
- A rather young, energetic Phanpy who Eliza adopted from a Pokemon adoption service. He sees Eliza as his new mother, and the rest of her team as his adopted aunts and uncles. He occasionally acts like a brat, but will always listen to Eliza in the end, and enjoys being cuddled by her. He has some musical talent with that snout of his as well. His Ability is Pickup, and his moves are Endure, Flail, Tackle, and Odor Sleuth.Crown the Deerling
- A very laid-back and casual Deerling who Eliza met in the Forest of Fury. She managed to slowly convince him over to her side, even with her team not quite helping. He considers all humans kind of ridiculous and weird, and thus isn't that bothered by Eliza. He's not much of a fighter, preferring to avoid or slowly weaken his opponents. His Ability is Sap Sipper, and his moves are Camouflage, Leech Seed, Charm, and Sand-Attack.Seal Pack
- A pack of seals that Eliza found on a dusty shelf in a store. She was sold it for cheap, although she hasn't actually put it to use yet. Most of the seals simply create extra aesthetic effects upon a Pokemon being sent out, although there is one Flash Seal that can create a bright enough light to blind opponents temporarily. (And allies, if they don't close their eyes)Big Root
- An item that gives back extra HP on HP-draining attacks. Eliza obtained it after defeating a giant Carnivine in the Forest of Fury, and wears it as a trophy.Mega Ring
- A silver bracelet with a pink gem in it. It is attuned to Eliza, so only she can use it for Mega Evolution purposes. Unfortunately, due to not having any Mega Stones, its value is mostly aesthetic.» magical being information Note:
This section is completely optional, and you're free to skip it entirely if you wish.MAGICAL NAME:
Eliza's outfit transforms into a pink-and-white dress with a few purple highlights, and she gains a pair of feathered lavender wings. Her hair grows even longer, and gains a few purple strands running through it.» plot information Would you like to be the traitor?
Y, Eliza is very gullible. She could easily be tricked into acting as a traitor while being convinced that it was for the greater good.Would you like your character to be killed first?
Eliza yawned as she stretched out her arms, looking out the window of the inn she was staying at. She reached towards her belt instinctively, but touched only air. Right...her Pokemon weren't here with her. That was the price she had to pay for agreeing to become an actual magical girl. She was going to help this place, and make it so much better! She'd fight whatever monsters appeared, and fix whatever needed to be fixed!
With that in mind, she hurried through her morning routine, stumbling a few times when she got too excited thinking about what today was going to be like. Everyone she'd met had been pretty friendly so far, and whenever she wasn't sure about something, Fav was there to help! Most of the people had believed her about her powers as well, even though she couldn't give them a demonstration this time.
As she picked up her phone, she gasped when she saw the Item Shop notification. Clearly visible was a pair of Pokeballs, one with a Tepig's image imprinted over it and one with a Deerling. Her hands shook as she tapped on the images to confirm, and she nearly dropped the phone when she saw their names. The price wasn't quite what she could reach right now, but she remembered there was a task to pick up a package and deliver it, and she could get enough candy from that to buy one of them! Fingers still trembling, she quickly started writing out a message to the whole network.Hi everyone! I bet you already saw the new Item Shop items, right? Well, those Pokemon are mine! I got separated from them when I accepted the deal to become a magical girl, but now I can get them again! So please don't buy them, okay? Thank you so much!
She quickly tapped the "send" button and threw open the door, slamming it behind her and calling a quick "good morning" to her neighbors. Someone might not have seen the message, though, so she had to hurry up and finish that task before someone else could buy her Pokemon! She knew that they would be loyal to her, and just having their Pokeball didn't mean someone else could control them, but that would still make things so difficult!Don't worry, Slinky, Crown,
she thought. Even if you are snatched away by someone else, I'll just have to find them! I can pay them back with whatever amount of candy they want, and you'll be back with me before you know it! And if it really becomes necessary, I will fight to get your Pokeballs back!
She couldn't really imagine why that would become necessary, though. Sure, there were some people here who were a little rude sometimes, but that didn't mean they'd actually try to kidnap her important companions!
She stopped in front of one of the buildings, sighing in relief when she saw a package there. She ran up to grab it, before turning around and nearly tripping over her own feet. Luckily, she managed to get herself back upright, and hurried onward, headed for her new destination.Eliza stared down at her phone, looking at the message. Apparently her friend wanted to meet her at the park right away! But why was she sending this so late? Still, it wouldn't be nice to keep someone waiting, and her friend might even be in danger, so she quickly grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Magical girls were supposed to help people and each other, after all!
Once they were outside the hotel, she sent out Slinky, who looked around at the situation and then turned back to stare at her.
"Why are you even out here?" she asked. Eliza grinned.
"One of my friends just sent me a text saying she needed to meet up with me at the park! It's really important, so let's hurry, okay?"
Slinky stared at her, eyes wide. "Eliza. People have died. How do you know she has your best interests at heart?" While Eliza couldn't understand, the disapproving expression on her face was pretty obvious. Eliza just shook her head.
"Don't worry! Just because some people turned out to be kind of bad doesn't mean everyone here is! I bet we've already gotten rid of the people who'd actually hurt others! Besides, she's my friend! We've been bonding ever since I got here, so I know her better than you!" With that, she turned and hurried in the direction of the park. Slinky stared some more, but then hurried after her.
Halfway to the park, Eliza seemed to remember her actual powers, raising a hand and transforming into a much more brightly colored outfit with a pair of wings sprouting from her back. With a grin, she leapt into the air, covering much more distance. Slinky groaned, and hurried even faster. There was no way she could catch up now, and while Eliza was usually good about noticing when she'd left her behind, she'd probably get all the way to the park before remembering to turn back.
Eliza looked around when she landed in the grass of the park. "Hello?" she called. "I'm here! What's the problem?" It was then that she realized that Slinky hadn't caught up with her. However, before she could turn back to find her Pokemon, she suddenly felt a heavy weight slam into her back.
"Give me all your candies," growled a voice. Eliza gasped.
"What? I thought we were friends! I'd give you candies if you asked, but you know I'll die if I give you all of them! Are you running low? I can split them evenly with you!" She tried to smile, while still trying to wriggle free.
"Don't bother," hissed the voice. "I got my full strength back at last, there's no way you can beat me this way. And I'd rather not have all your candy disappear into the ether."
"Please don't do this! Magical girls aren't supposed to act like this! We're supposed to work together!" Eliza was panicking now, totally lost. She had tried to keep her spirits up even as people died one by one, trying to justify things, but this betrayal was finally too much.
"Oh please. You still believe that? You really are stupid."
"That's...no reason...to kill her!" snorted a voice. Both magical girls turned their heads, and saw Slinky standing there, staring at them and snorting smoke. "Eliza, how could you leave me behind?"
"Sorry Slinky, but I didn't have a chance to come back for you-gkk!" Eliza choked as her "friend" pressed even harder on her throat.
"Leave her alone!" snorted Slinky, before lunging forwards, as the girl on top of Eliza raised her own fist to counter it.